How do you feel when you find chewing gum stain on your carpets? Very irritating, isn’t it! Well! This blog is just for you. Look into some of the methods for cleaning stains of gum.
When you try removing chewing gum from your carpet, the best thing which many people find is doing it on their own. Let us see some methods of cleaning the chewing gum, but always remember that whenever you find any stain, clean it up just then rather than waiting for some time, otherwise the stain gets deep inside the carpet and it is very difficult to remove them.
# Method 1
• Get some ice in a ziplock bag.
• Place the bag directly on the stains. This makes the gum become a little hard and very easy to remove.
• After that sponge the stain using a cleaning solution.
• After that, the gum stain can be cleaned with a clean white towel to soak up any solution which has been left off and then continue to pat dry.
# Method 2
• Spray some solution into the stain
• Let the stain be in the solution for a while
• Using the nail brush for removing the stain, scrub the gum stain in one direction only.
• Again apply the Solution and keep scrubbing the stain with a brush.
• Take a cloth and rinse it with water after which it can be applied to the carpet.
# Method 3
• As soon as you notice the stain you can get your hair dryer and aim it on the gum
• Carefully notice the gum least the carpet fibers start melting.
• Take a plastic bag and scrape the melted gum
• Keep doing until the stain starts to disappear.
You can try doing any of these methods for removing the stain on your carpet. But, there are many people who find removing the stains on their own quite difficult, hence they call the experts for doing the job, the cost offered by the professionals is also not very high. The Carpet Cleaning Cost in Melbourne is very economical and many people call them for getting their carpets cleaned.